Good evening from snowy Woodstock, Maine. I made it home just in time for our latest blizzard. I had a great week speaking in Ohio and Tennessee. It is always a privilege and a pleasure to be able to share knowledge and learn new things at a conference. A big shout-out and thank you to the folks who came to my workshop at OETC and had to sit on the floor for a while until the conference organizers opened up more space for us.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 10 Good Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms Add-ons for Teachers
2. Insert Graphs and Equations Into Google Docs and Forms
3. Connect Fours – A Fun, New Review Game from @RusselTarr
4. Save Kahoot Quiz Results In Your Google Drive Account
5. Create, Integrate, Demonstrate – Slides from My Workshop at #OETC15
6. Read & Write for iPad and Android – Text to Speech and More
7. Skaffl – Distribute, Collect, and Grade Assignments on Your iPad
This week I opened registration for spring and summer sections of my popular online courses Getting Going With GAFE and Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. Graduate credits are available for both courses. People who are subscribed to the PracticalEdTech.com newsletter receive a discount on registration.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Versal is a great tool for building interactive online course components.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
PresentationTube provides a good way to use PowerPoint to create flipped lessons.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers
if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
- The Week in Review – A Blizzard of Popular Posts
- The Week in Review – The Most Popular Posts
- January’s Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers