Over the last six weeks of 2014 I published a series of charts comparing popular ed tech tools. Judging by the number of visits to those posts, the charts were popular. Someone asked me this week if I had put them all together in one place. I hadn’t until now. In this Google Drive folder you will find ten charts comparing popular ed tech tools.
The charts in the folder cover the following categories of tools:
- Alternatives to Google Image Search
- Backchannel and informal assessment tools
- Building classroom websites
- Building classroom blogs
- Creating multimedia textbooks
- Creating multimedia quizzes
- Audio editing tools
- Multimedia timeline tools
- Mind-mapping tools
- Mobile video creation apps
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
- ClassDojo Releases a Streamlined New App – Now You Can Send Pictures Too
- Google Launches Google Classroom Mobile Apps
- RefME Helps Students Create Bibliographies